Yala Peak Climbing is one of the easiest yet adventurous peak climbing in Nepal. Located to the north of Kathmandu in the beautiful Langtang region, Yala Peak stands 5732 meters high from the sea level. Langtang region presents a unique perspective of nature with a blend of rich tradition and culture. The region has stunning high altitude lakes like Parvatikunda, Dudhkunda, Gosaikunda, and Bhairabkunda, the Langtang & Ganesh Himal Range, and more than 70 glaciers of different sizes.
The trail is full of ascends and descends that goes through lush forests of rhododendron & oak, cold untamed rivers, cascading waterfalls, numerous small streams, moraines, rocky glaciers, rugged path, lovely villages, gompas, and captivating snow-capped mountains. Yala Peak Climbing will allow you to witness panoramic views of Himalayan mountains like Mt. Annapurna 8091m, Mt. Manaslu 8156m, Ganesh Himal 7422m, Naya Kang 5844m, Tserko Ri 4984 m, Ganchenpo 6387m, Yala Peak 5520m, Langtang Lirung 7227m, Shishapangma 8013m, Dorje Lakpa 6966 m, and many other mountains.
The whole region is dominated by the Tibetan originated Tamang community. You will get to experience the lifestyle, culture, and traditions of the people residing here. Locals still practice the same norms and values as they used to follow hundreds of years back. Their unique apparel, ancient built stone houses, elegantly carved wooden porches, and craftsmanship reflects rich Himalayan heritage. The isolation and the rich vegetation of the region have made it one of the members of restricted regions of Nepal.
The trail is moderate with little to no technical climbing. You don't need to be physically fit to go on this trek yet good health, determination, and strong will power is required to go on the climbing. This is a perfect peak climbing to prepare yourself for more challenging and strenuous journeys. Our Yala Peak Climbing itinerary is professionally designed keeping your every needs and requirement in mind. Be a part of this amazing trip with us and gain life long memories.
- Panoramic views of Himalayan mountains like Mt. Annapurna 8,091m, Mt. Manaslu 8,156m, Ganesh Himal 7,422m, Yala Peak 5,520m, Langtang Lirung 7,227m, Shishapangma 8,013m, and many others.
- Rich Tibetan originated Tamang culture and tradition.
- The trail includes lush forests of rhododendron & oak, moraines, rocky glaciers, rugged path, lovely villages.
- Cold untamed rivers, cascading waterfalls, and numerous small streams throughout the trail.
- Ancient built stone houses, elegantly carved wooden porches, and craftsmanship that reflects the rich Himalayan heritage.
- Old gompas.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel:
- Day 02Free day in Kathmandu to prepare for Yala Peak:
- Day 03Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by jeep 1550m, 7– 8 hour:
- Day 04Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel 2380m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 05Lama Hotel to Langtang Village 3430m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 06Langtang Village to Kyanjin Gompa 3870m, 3- 4 hour:
- Day 07Acclimatization day hike to Kyanjin Ri 4773m, or Chorko Ri 4984m:
- Day 08Kyanjin Gompa to Yala Peak Base Camp 4600m , 5-6 hour:
- Day 09Reserve day to prepare for the summit 5500m:
- Day 10Climb to Yala Peak 5500m, and back to Kyanjin Gompa 3870m, 8-9 hour:
- Day 11Kyanjin to Lama Hotel 2380m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 12Lama Hotel to Thulo Syabru 2230m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 13Thulo Syabru to Dhunche 2030m, 4-5 hour:
- Day 14Dhunche to Kathmandu by jeep 6-7 hour:
- Day 15Free day in Kathmandu:
- Day 16Transfer to Airport for Departure:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops by private car or bus.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu (breakfast included) 4 (nights).
- Transportation Kathmandu to syabrubesi and return from Syabrubensi.
- Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
- 3 times meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner tea coffee) during the trek.
- Camping Equipment required during the climbing member tent and guide tent.
- All required Climbing gears for guide.
- Climbing rope, Ice screws, Snow bar etc.
- Guesthouse/ lodge accommodation during the trek.
- The required trekking staffs. Guide and porter.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, for the guide.
- Transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International Airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- No kitchen tent and toilet tent.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water boiled water to fill the water bottle.
- Personal trekking equipments.
- Tip for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
The price for above Itinerary cost Euro 1650 per person.