Sikkim Goecha La Trek will present to you the diverse landscape of Sikkim. It is one of the most famous trekking trails of the Sikkim region, and our specially designed Goecha La Trek itinerary will allow you to experience the captivating views of the Himalayan landscape as well as the tradition and culture practiced in the region. You will get to step into the centuries-old monastery where you will see the Lepchas, Bhutias, and Nepalis. The trail will include beautiful forested hills of the Yuksam, alpine meadows of Tshokha, and the high Goecha La Pass located at 4940 meters from where you will get to witness glorious views of the south face of Kanchenjunga 8,586 m.
Trekking to Goechala will lead you to the middle of the mountains where you will see some of the world's highest mountains like Rathong 6,678m, Kabru 7353m, Koktang 6147m, Simvo 6812m, Kanchenjunga 8586m, Pandim 6691m, Talung 7349m, and Narsing 5825m. Throughout the trek, you will go through the gorgeous forests of rhododendrons with various species of wildflowers, avifauna, and animals spread across different altitudes. No doubt, Sikkim Goecha La Trek is one of the best treks in the Indian Himalayan region.
- Guided sightseeing tour in Darjeeling and Gangtok.
- Captivating views of the Himalayan landscape from the top of the Goechala Pass.
- Trail covered with the gorgeous forests of rhododendrons with various species of wildflowers, avifauna, and animals spread across different altitudes.
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains like Kanchenjunga 8,58m, Rathong 6,678m, Kabru 7,353m, Simvo 6,812m, Pandim 6,691m, Talung 7,349m, and many others.
- Taste the world-famous Darjeeling tea.
- Day 01Kathmandu to Bhadrapur by flight in the morning and drive to Darjeeling:
- Day 02Darjeeling, sightseeing:
- Day 03Darjeeling to Pelling drive:
- Day 04Pelling to Yuksam drive:
- Day 05Today we start our trek Yuksam to Tshoka:
- Day 06Tshoka to Dzongri:
- Day 07Dzongri to Thangshing:
- Day 08Thangshing to Lamuney:
- Day 09Lamuney to Kochrung via Goecha La Pass 5,002m/16,406ft:
- Day 10Kocksurung to Tshokh:
- Day 11Tshokh to Yuksam:
- Day 12Yuksam to Gangtok:
- Day 13sightseeing in Gangtok:
- Day 14Gangtok to Bhadrapur drive and fly to Kathmandu in the afternoon: