Gokyo, Everest Base Camp and Kalapather Trek
- Day 01Arrival to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
- Day 02Free day prepare for the trek.
- Day 03Flight to Lukla 2820m. and trek to Phakding, 3-4 hrs.
- Day 04Phakding to Namche bazar, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 05Acclimatization day, visit Everest view Hotel 3960m. and overnight at Namche,
- Day 06Namche to Dole,6-7 hrs.
- Day 07Dole to Macharmo, 3-4 hrs.
- Day 08Machermo to Gokyo, 3-4 hrs.
- Day 09Hike to Gokyo Ri 5357m. in the morning and trek to Dragnag, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 10Dragnag to Dzomgla 4830m.via Chhola pass, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 11Dzhongla to Gorakshep, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 12Hike to Everest Base camp 5364m. and back to Gorakshep, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 13Gorak shep Kalapatthar early morning and trek to Pheruche, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 14Pheruche to Tengbuche, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 15Tengbuche to Namche, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 16Namche to Phakding, 4-5 hrs.
- Day 17Phakding to Lukla, 3-4 hrs.
- Day 18Flight to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel (Overnight at Hotel)
- Day 19Free day in Kathmandu (Overnight at Hotel)
- Day 20Sightseeing in Kathmandu (Overnight at Hotel)
- Day 21Transfer to Airport for departure
- Airport picks up and drops
- Accommodation 5 nights in Kathmandu (include breakfast)
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Flight ticket round trip Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu
- 3 times meals breakfast, lunch and dinner and 3times tea or coffee during the trek
- Guesthouse or lodge accommodation during the trek
- English speaking guide necessary porters
- Food, accommodation, salary, and insurance for the trekking guide and porters.
- Flight tickets for a guide.
- Guide and transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu
- Travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- sightseeing in Kathmandu
- personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipment
- Other activities which are not mentioned in the price inclusive section
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc