Lobuche Peak Climbing is one of the popular destinations among the trekkers in the Khumbu region of Nepal. Standing 6119 meters high from the sea level in the famous Everest region, Lobuche Peak is one of the go-to climbing peaks for individual seeking for an adventurous and challenging journey in the Himalayas, but not ready for giant mountains. Interestingly, Lobuche Peak has two different summits; Lobuche East Peak 6119m and Lobuche West Peak 6145m, which are connected via a knife-edge ridge. Climbing Lobuche Peak is not too technically challenging, but don't disparage the general risks that every mountain comes with like unpredictable weather, high altitude, and exposure.
The trail will present you scenic views of gorgeous Himalayan sceneries, snow-capped mountains, picturesque villages, and cold untamed rivers. You will trek through the densely forested trail, crossing several rivers & streams, terraced farms, Ngozumpa Glacier, moraines, and rugged glacial paths. You will get to witness a panoramic view of the Himalayas like Mt. Everest 8848 m, Mt. Lobuche 6119m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8201m, Mt. Ama Dablam 6812m, Mt. Kusum Kanguru 6367m, Mt. Cholatse 6440m, Mt. Thamserku 6623m, Mt. Kantega 6782m, Mt. Pumori 7161m, Mt. Kwangde 6011m, Mt. Taboche 6542m, Mt. Nuptse 7861m, Mt. Lhotse 8516m, and several other mountains.
Your Lobuche Peak Climbing journey begins with a thrilling short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the second most dangerous airport in the world. Further, you will ascend to Namche Bazar, the biggest residential area of Sherpa's and then to charming Gokyo village. From here, the trail will lead you to the summit of Lobuche Peak from where you will get to see the heavenly view of the Khumbu region. After spending some time at the top, you will trek back to Lobuche village following the same route and descend to Tengboche. Tengboche village has one of the biggest and the oldest monastery of the entire region. It is one of the significance monasteries of people living in this region. You will get to see ancient sculptures, manuscripts, paintings, and antique holy items inside the monastery. You will then continue your trek to Lukla passing by Namche and Phakding, and fly back to Kathmandu.
With little prior trekking experience and sound health, you can easily complete this trek. Moreover, our professionally designed Lobuche Peak Climbing itinerary will help you, even more, to complete the trip successfully without having any problems.
- Thrilling flight to the world's second most dangerous airport in the world.
- Gorgeous Himalayan sceneries, snow-capped mountains, picturesque villages.
- Adventurous trail that goes through the densely forested trail, crossing several rivers & streams, terraced farms, Ngozumpa Glacier, moraines, and rugged glacial paths.
- Rich culture and tradition.
- Tengboche monastery.
- Panoramic view of Mt. Everest 8,848m, Mt. Lobuche 6,119m, Mt. Cho Oyu 8,201m, Mt. Nuptse 7,861m, Mt. Lhotse 8,516m, Mt. Ama Dablam 6,812m, Mt. Kusum Kanguru 6,367m, and many others.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel:
- Day 02Free day in Kathmandu to prepare for Lobuche Peak:
- Day 03Kathmandu to Lukla 2,860 m by flight and trek to Phakding 2,610m, 3-4 hour:
- Day 04Phakding to Namche Bazar 3,440m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 05Acclimatization day visit Everest View Hotel 5-6 hour:
- Day 06Namche to Dole 4,130m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 07Dole to Machhermo 4,470m, 4-5 hour:
- Day 08Machhermo to Gokyo 4,750m, 5-6 hour:
- Day 09Hike to Gokyo Ri 5,357m, and trek to Thangnak 4,700m, 6-7 hour:
- Day 10Thangnak to Dzongla 4,830m, 7-8 hour:
- Day 11Dzongla to Lobuche an easy day 4,940m, 3-4 hour:
- Day 12Lobuche to High Camp 5,400m:
- Day 13High Camp reserve day:
- Day 14High Camp to Summit 6,119m, and back to Lobuche 4,940m, 7-8 hour:
- Day 15Lobuche to Tengboche 3,870m, 7-8 hour:
- Day 16Tengboche to Namche 3,440m, 5-6 hour:
- Day 17Namche to Phakding 2,610m, 5-6 hour:
- Day 18Phakding to Lukla 2,860m, 4-5 hour:
- Day 19Lukla to Kathmandu by flight 35 minute:
- Day 20Reserve day in Kathmandu:
- Day 21Transfer to the Airport for departure:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops by private car.
- Necessary Permit & National Park fees.
- Kathmandu to Lukla by Flight.
- Lukla to Kathmandu by flight.
- Climbing equipment for climbing guide.
- Japanese Speaking guide.
- Labuche Peak permit.
- Hotel 4 night in Kathmandu on BB plan.
- 3 times meal and tea coffee during trek.
- lodge accommodation during trek.
- food and tent during peak climbing.
- cooking staff for high camp.
- The required trekking staffs.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance for the trekking staff .
- Flight ticket for guide.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International Airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Entry permit to visit historical places in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- Helicopter rescue in case of emergency and medicine expenses.
- Other activities which are not mention in price inclusive section.
Total cost for above Itinerary: per person. Euro 2150 per person.