Round Annapurna Trek is one of the most famous trekking destinations of Nepal. The trek is short and easy in terms of technical climbing but, do requires strong determination to go on the trek as you have to walk around 5-7 hours per day. Every year hundreds of travel lovers visit this region to experience the breathtaking views of the region. The trail will include several ascends & descends, waterfalls, small picturesque villages, and lovely forests of rhododendron, pine & bamboo. Moreover, during the spring entire region bloomed with colorful rhododendrons and orchids.
You will get to witness panoramic views of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6993 m), Mt. Annapurna (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Mt. Hiunchuli (6441 m), Pisang Peak (6091 m), and many other mountains. Not only these, but Round Annapurna Trek also provide you an opportunity to experience lifestyle, culture, and tradition of people residing in this region. You don't need to have any prior trekking experience to go on this trek yet if you have one it will surely benefit you.
Accommodations during the Round Annapurna Trek:
You will be staying in 2 or 3-star hotels in Kathmandu and Pokhara. During the Round Annapurna Trek, you will stay in the lodge. The room will be small with a few pieces of furniture, bed & blanket. All the accommodations are on a twin-sharing basis. On special request, single rooms can be arranged in Kathmandu and Pokhara. However, single rooms might not be available all the time during the peak season.
Please understand that the services in the lodge will be very basic and also all the lodge might not come with attached washrooms.
Meals & Drinking Water:
In Round Annapurna Trek, you will enjoy authentic Nepalese food with few other cuisines like Tibetan, Indian. Meals will be served as per the menu of the lodge. Beside that you can find bars, cookies, butter tea, bread, extra on the trail but, remember as the elevation get higher, the cost also gets high. In Kathmandu and Pokhara, you will only get breakfast. There will also be welcome and farewell dinner for you.
Drinking water can be easily found everywhere. You can get hot water from the guesthouse/lodge and fill in your bottle everytime it gets empty. So, do carry a reusable water bottle with yourself. We urge you to not buy mineral water bottle on the way as it will help in preserving the region.
Best Season to go on Round Annapurna Trek:
The best time to go on the Round Annapurna Trek is from March to May and September to November. You can also go on this trek in December and January, however, the cold weather might not be the best fit for everyone. Similarly, during the monsoon the region receives heavy rainfall, which makes the trail slippery and dangerous.
- Monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Panoramic views of Annapurna I (8091 m), Machhapuchhre (6993 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Annapurna II (7937 m), and Pisang Peak (6091 m).
- Trek through lovely forests of rhododendrons, pines, and bamboo.
- See Picturesque villages.
- Get to experience ancient tradition, culture, and lifestyle of people residing in this region.
- Challenging Thorong La Pass.
- One of the holiest destinations of Hindus, Muktinath Temple.
- Marpha, the town of delicious apples and its products.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to the Hotel
- Day 02Sightseeing and preparation for trek
- Day 03Kathmandu to Besishahar drive by car or van, 5-6hrs.
- Day 04Besisahar to Chame by jeep, 5-6hrs.
- Day 05Chame to Pisang, 6-7hrs.
- Day 06Pisang to Manang, 6-7hrs.
- Day 07Manang acclimatization day
- Day 08Manang to Yak Kharka, 5-6hrs.
- Day 09Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi or High camp, 5-6hrs.
- Day 10Thorong Phedi via Thorong-La pass to Muktinath, 7-8hrs.
- Day 11Muktinath to Marpha via Kagbeni : Jomsom, 6-7hrs.
- Day 12Marpha to Pokhara by jeep or bus, 6-7hrs.
- Day 13Sightseeing in Pokhara in the morning and in the afternoon fly to Kathmandu
- Day 14Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 15Transport to airport for departure.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport picks up and drops.
- Hotel in Kathmandu (3 nights bed and breakfast).
- Hotel in Pokhara (2 nights bed and breakfast).
- Kathmandu to Beshisahar, Chame by land, and Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
- Other necessary local transport during the trek according to itinerary.
- Necessary trekking Permits.
- 3 times meals breakfast, Lunch, dinner, tea and coffee during the trek.
- Guesthouse/ lodge accommodation during the trek.
- The required trekking staffs.
- Food, accommodation, salary, and insurance for the trekking staff.
- Transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All kinds of your Insurance.
- International Airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Entrance fee visiting historical places in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water bar bill.
- Personal trekking equipments.
- Tip for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.