Phaplu Taksindu Namche trek in Everest region.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu transfer to Hotel
- Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu Syambunath and Dharbur square
- Day 03Kathmandu to Phaplu by Jeep
- Day 04Phaplu to Junbesi by Jeep and in the afternoon hike to Thopten chholing Monestary
- Day 05Junbeshi to Taksindu
- Day 06Taksindu to Hewa
- Day 07Visit Hewa school and monastery
- Day 08Hewa to Nunthala
- Day 09Nunthala to Kharikhola
- Day 10Kharikhola to Paiya
- Day 11Paiya to Lukla
- Day 12Lukla to Monjo
- Day 13Monjo to Namche
- Day 14Namche layover day or hike to Everest view hotel
- Day 15Namche to Phakding
- Day 16Phakding to Lukla
- Day 17Lukla to Kathmandu by flight in the morning and free day
- Day 18Patan sightseeing and shopping in the afternoon
- Day 19Pashupatinath and Boudhanath sightseeing
- Day 20Baktapur and Chagunarayan sightseeing
- Day 21Transfer to airport
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops
- Accommodation in Kathmandu 6 nights (bed and breakfast)
- Necessary Trekking Permits & National Park fees
- Kathmandu to Phaplu by Jeep
- Lukla to Kathmandu by flight
- 3 times meal and 3 times tea or coffee during the trek
- Required trekking staff: Guide and porters.
- Lodge accommodation during the trek
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance for the trekking staff only.
- Transportation during sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Tour guide during sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Entrance fee for the historical places and museums in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- All your necessary travel insurances (compulsory)
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tip for trekking staff and drivers etc.
- Helicopter rescue in case of emergency and medical expenses
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the Price Include section