Mardi Himal Trek will take you to one of the most visited regions of Nepal, Annapurna Region. It is also one of the less crowded trekking trails, and only a handful of travelers visit this region every year, which makes Mardi Himal Trek route perfect for anyone who wants to have alone time in nature. As a matter of fact, Mardi Himal is located beneath the Mt. Machhapuchhre, which is forbidden to climb. You will also get to witness the breath-taking views of the Himalayan mountains like Mt. Hiunchuli (6441 m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (6993 m), Mardi Himal (5587 m), Mt. Annapurna I (8091 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Tent peak (5663 m), Baraha Shikhar (7647m), Singhachuli (6501m), and many other snow-capped mountains.
Your Journey begins from a drive to Pokhara and then to Kande. After reaching Kande, you will begin your trek towards Mardi Himal West Base Camp. The trail will be full of adventures and present you captivating view of the region. The trail includes several ascends and descends on the steep sections and goes through the alpine meadows, lush valleys, beautiful forests of rhododendron, birch, maple, hemlock, and daphnia, picturesque villages, and rivers. Not only this, as this is one of the less trekked region, the tradition, culture, and lifestyle of the locals are untouched by the modernization that makes this trek even more thrilling and worth visiting. Be the part of this amazing trek with us, and we will make sure that you enjoyed every second of your journey.
- One of the less crowded treks in Nepal.
- Panoramic views of Annapurna Range (8091 m), Mt. Hiunchuli (6441 m), Mt. Machhapuchhre (6993 m), and Mardi Himal (5587 m).
- Gorgeous trail.
- Unspoiled traditional and cultural experience.
- Dramatic flora and fauna.
- Boating on the tranquil Fewa Lake on the shadow of Mt. Fishtail (6,993 m).
- Day 01Arrive in Kathmandu 1,350m and transfer to hotel.
- Day 02Drive to Pokhara 820m, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 03Drive to Kande 1,770 start trek to Potana 1890 m via Australian Camp, 4 hrs.
- Day 04Trek to Kokar Forest Camp 2,520m via Deurali, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 05Trek to Low Camp 2, 4-5 hrs.
- Day 06Trek to High Camp 3, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 07Hike to Mardi Himal West Base Camp 4500m.
- Day 08Trek to Siding village 1700m via Low Camp – 4 hours, Drive back to Pokhara via Mardipul , 2-3 hrs.
- Day 09Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight evening farewell dinner
- Day 10Transport to airport for departure.
- Airport to Hotel picks and drops.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus.
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight.
- Transportation by car to Kande and from Siding to Pokhara by jeep.
- TIMS & Annapurna Conservation Area Permit.
- 3 times meals (breakfast, Lunch, dinner, and tea coffee 3 times a day) during the trek.
- Guesthouse/ lodge accommodation during the trek.
- require trekking staff.
- Insurance for guide and Porter.
- Food, accommodation salary for guide and porter.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- All your necessary insurances. (compulsory)
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Entrance fee for historical places and Museum etc.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tip for trekking staffs and driver etc.
- Helicopter rescue in case of emergency and medical expenses.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.