Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara Tour is one of the most popular tours in Nepal. This tour is a perfect blend of cultural and wildlife aspects of Nepal. You will get to explore several monuments, landmarks, rare wildlife, flora, and deep jungle. Your tour begins from Kathmandu where you will visit all of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath, Swayambhunath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. All of these landmarks will present you different forms of art and architecture. You will also stroll on the lively and colorful streets of Thamel packed with cafes, bookshops, hotels, restaurants, bars, and souvenir shops.
From here, you will drive to Pokhara and then to Chitwan. The drive will be scenic and offer you astonishing views of lush green hills, rivers, small settlements, dense forests, waterfalls, and terraced fields. In Pokhara, you will hike up to the Australian Base Camp where you will get to witness gorgeous landscape along with panoramic views of Annapurna Range (8,091 m) and Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m). You will do boating on the tranquil Fewa Lake and stroll on the bustling alley of Thamel. Further, you will visit Devi's Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, Peace Pagoda, and International Mountain Museum.
In Chitwan, you will visit ethnic Tharu Village where you will be welcomed by locals with traditional food and cultural dance. You will go on the Jungle Safari where you will get to see rare animals like one-horned rhino, Bengal tiger, deer, sloth bear, leopard, extra. Furthermore, you will do canoe ride where you will see rare species of crocodiles and birds. You will also go on the deep jungle walk and get to see several species of flora and herbal plants.
- Monuments sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Boating on the tranquil Fewa Lake on the shadow of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m).
- Witness panoramic views of Annapurna Range (8,091 m) and Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m) from Australian Base Camp.
- Scenic drive including lush green hills, rivers, dense forests, terraced fields, waterfalls, and small settlements.
- Jungle safari and canoe ride where you will see endangered species like one-horned rhino and Bengal tiger.
- Deep jungle walk.
- Visit ethnic Tharu village.
- Day 01Arrive to Kathmandu transfer to hotel short briefing about the program.
- Day 02Full day sightseeing Pashupatinath and Patan Durbar square. (tour Guide):
- Day 03Full day Sightseeing Durbar square and Swayambhunath. (tour Guide):
- Day 04Full day Sightseeing Bhaktapur and Boudhanath. (tour guide):
- Day 05Kathmandu to Chitwan Sauraha drive by charter bus or Car.
- Day 06Full day activities like: Jungle Walk / Canoe Ride / Elephant Safari etc.
- Day 07Free day in Chitwan you can choose an optional activities you like to do or just have a relaxing day.
- Day 08After breakfast drive to Pokhara by bus free day in the afternoon:
- Day 09Drive to Kande 1 hours and trek Australian 2 hours.
- Day 10Trek to Dhampus via Potana 2-3 hrs. We will have lunch at Dhampus and after drive back to Pokhara on the way visit Tibetan Refugee camp and Bindhabasini Temple.
- Day 11Visit Devi’s fall, peace pagoda and after lunch visit International Mountain Museum.
- Day 12Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight in the afternoon.
- Day 13Free day in Kathmandu
- Day 14Transport to the Airport for departure.