- Day 01Arrival to Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
- Day 02Free time in Kathmandu.
- Day 03Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight in the morning and drive to Tatopani, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 04Tatopani to Marpha Kagbeni via Marpha by Jeep, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 05Kagbeni to Chhuksang Trek. "Enter to the restricted area" 5-6 hrs.
- Day 06Chhuksang to Samar, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 07Samar to Shyangbochen trek via cave, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 08Syangbochen to Ghemi trek, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 09Gemi to Tsarang trek via Dhamker, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 10Tsarang to Lo-Manthang trek, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 11Excursion in Lo-Manthang.
- Day 12Excursion to Garphu. by horse riding to Cave and Gompa, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 13Lo-Manthang to Yara by jeep and go to visit Luri Gomba and back to Tsarang, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 14Tsarang to Jomsom by Jeep "Exit from the restricted area" 5-6 hrs.
- Day 15Jomsom to Pokhara by flight relaxing day in Pokhara.
- Day 16Pokhara free time and flight to Kathmandu in the afternoon.
- Day 17Free day in Kathmandu.
- Day 18Transfer to the airport for departure.
- Airport/Hotel/Airport drops and picks up
- Hotel 4 nights in Kathmandu and 2 night in Pokhara (Bed and breakfast)
- 3 times meal tea, coffee and lodge accommodation
- Special entry Permit for Upper Mustang trek 10 days
- Other necessary Permits
- Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight
- Pokhara to Marpha by Jeep
- Marpha to kagbeni by Jeep
- Lo-Manthang to Tsarang via Luri Gomba by Jeep
- Tsarang to Jomsom by Jeep
- Jomsom to Pokhara by flight
- Pokhara to Kathmandu by flight
- Flight ticket for guides
- Other lands transportation by Jeep or bus according to the itinerary.
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance for guide, Sherpa and Porters.
- Luggage transportation manages by Jeep or porter as available.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Your travel insurance (compulsory)
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, and mineral water, etc
- Personal trekking equipment
- Tips for trekking staff and driver etc.
- Entry fee for monasteries, museum, Historical places and caves
- Unexpected expenses like rescue and flight delayed, cancel health emergency evacuation, etc.
- Hire horse during the trek in Mustang
- All expenses which are not mentioned in price include section.
Absolutely amazing tourguide. Would recommend him to everyone. We did a trekking tour to Upper Mustang with Tendi, who also owns this agency. We had a wonderful and mindblowing trip, ...Read More
Wir hatten eine großartige unvergessliche Tour mit Tendi im Upper Mustang. Als wir aufgrund von Erdrutschen und Schlechtwetterlage nicht am geplanten Termin von Pokhara aus aufbrechen konnten ( weder Flugzeuge ...Read More
Our small group of three female hikers had the most amazing time trekking with Himalayan Paradise in Upper Mustang. We had to adjust our trip a little as there were ...Read More