The idea of this trek is to trek in untouched and remote villages. In front of us, we could see the peaks of Ganesh Himal like an appeal to go and discover them. Even If it is not the most well known mountain area in Nepal, all the seven large peaks culminate at 7406 meters at the Tibetan boarder. A progressive elevation allowing acclimatization led us to a balcony summit at 4000 meters. Around us, The mountains of Langtang, Manaslu, Annapurna but mainly those of Paldor and Ganesh Himal which we are going to discover more closely in the coming days of our trek till Paldor's base camp at 4500m, The Jaisuli kund (holy lake) or the base camp of Ganesh Himal.
- Best season: March to may and October, November.
- Explore mixed: Tamang, Sherpa and Tibetan culture
- Most remote trekking destination, Rhododendron forest
- Day 01Arrival at KTM. Transfer to Hotel:
- Day 02Sightseeing in Kathmandu prepare for trek (overnight at Hotel):
- Day 03KTM – Betrawati (630m) Time: 5 hrs driving:
- Day 04Betrawati (630m) – Kimsang (1,770m) Time: 6-7 hrs:
- Day 05Kimsang(1,770m) – Gongur Banhyang (2,890m) Time: 6 -hrs:
- Day 06Gongur Banhyang (2,890m) – Rupchet Kharka (3,660m) Time: 3-4 hrs:
- Day 07Rupchet kharka (3,660m) – Camping at pass (3,870m) Time: 8-9 hrs:
- Day 08Camping at pass (3,870m) – Somdang (3,260m) Time: 3 4 hrs:
- Day 09Somdan – Lari Mine (4,110m) Time: 3-4 hrs:
- Day 10Lari Mine - Paldor base camp (4,500m) Time: 4-5 hrs:
- Day 11Paldor Base Camp (4,500m) – Jaisuli kunda (4,420m) Time: 5-6 hrs:
- Day 12Jaisuli Kunda (4,420m) – Below Rinamo Danda (4,480m) Time: 6-7 hrs:
- Day 13Camp below Rinamo Danda (4,480m) – Khola Kharka (3,990m) Time: 5-6 hrs:
- Day 14Khola Kharka (3,990m) – Chuchun Bagar (3,050m) Time: 4-5 hrs:
- Day 15Chuchun Begar (3,050m) – Tatopani (2,750m) Time: 3-4 hrs:
- Day 16Tatopani (2,740m) – syabrubesi (1,550m) Time: 4-5 hrs:
- Day 17Syabrubesi (1,550m) – Kathmandu Time: 8hrs:
- Day 18Cultural and Historical places visits in KTM:
- Day 19Transfer to the Airport for Departure:
- Airport/Hotel/Airport picks up and drops.
- Accommodations in Kathmandu.
- Necessary permit and National park fees.
- Kathmandu to Betrawati by charter jeep or bus.
- Two men tent, Kitchen, Dining and Toilet tent during Camping Trek.
- All kitchen equipment.
- Chairs and Tables.
- Cook and Kitchen helper during Camping Trek.
- The required trekking staff.
- Food, accommodation and salary for the trekking staff.
- Insurance for staff.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Your travel insurance (compulsory).
- International Airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee.
- Entry permit to visit historical places in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks and mineral water.
- Personal trekking equipment.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver etc.
- Helicopter rescue in case of emergency and medical expenses.
- Any others expenses which are mentioned on price Includes section.