Khopra Trek is among the best short treks of Nepal that contents all the elements like excursion of the ethnic villages, panoramic views of the Himalayan mountains, encountering wildlife, and gorgeous landscape that presents lush vegetation and alpine forests of the region. Our Khopra Trekking itinerary is designed to take you to the Khopra Danda (ridge) from where you will get to see fantastic views of Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Mt. Nilgiri (7061 m), and Mt. Fang (7647 m).
The trek will include off-beaten and adventurous paths. The first of the trail will go through an isolated region where the second half of the trek goes through a crowded region, which presents perfect balance for anyone looking to experience both solitary and companionable trips in the Himalayas of Nepal. Not only this. Our Khopra Trek itinerary also includes a hike to the Poon Hill from where you will get to witness one of the best sunrises of your life with the backdrop of the Himalayan mountains. After returning back to Pokhara, you will do boating on the tranquil Fewa Lake on the shadow of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m) and further, move to Kathmandu where you will explore the famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, and Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Panoramic views of Mt.Dhaulagiri (8167 m), Annapurna South (7219 m), Mt. Nilgiri (7061 m), and Mt. Fang (7647 m).
- Off-beaten trail experience.
- Gorgeous landscapes.
- Get to encounter wildlife like Danphe pheasants (the national bird of Nepal) and Himalayan Thar.
- Witness the deepest gorge of the world, Kali Gandaki Gorge.
- Glorious sunrise from Poon Hill.
- Boating on lovely Fewa Lake along with the view of Mt. Machhapuchhre (6,993 m).
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 01Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 02Kathmandu to Pokhara by flight and drive to Ghandruk by jeep, 3-4 hrs.
- Day 03Ghandruk to Tadapani, 3-4 hrs.
- Day 04Tadapani to Bayeli Kharka, 6-7 hrs.
- Day 05Bayeli Kharka to Upper Chistibung, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 06Chistibung to Kopra Ridge (Khopra Danda) 6-7 hrs.
- Day 07Trek from Khopra Ridge to Swanta, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 08Trek from Swanta to Ghorepani, 5-6 hrs.
- Day 09Hike to Poon Hill early morning and Trek to Ulleri same day drive back to Pokhara, 6-7hrs.
- Day 10Free time in the morning and flight to Kathmandu in the afternoon
- Day 11Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day 12Final Departure